An immaculate family home in an excellent location with panoramic north westerly views to the Brindabella Mountains.
Spacious accommodation includes two living areas and plenty of room for all the kids with four bedrooms and an ensuite bathroom.
The kitchen is beautifully renovated with stone benchtops, soft close drawers and dishwasher all included.
Extensive use of double glazing throughout and quality soft furnishings make this quality home a must to inspect.
This wonderful family home is surrounded by manicured lush established gardens.
Within easy walking distance of local schools and public transport.
Inspections are highly recommended.
– Beautifully renovated throughout
– Broad northerly aspect to rear
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Extensive use of double glazing
– Panoramic views of the Brindabella Mountains
– Four bedrooms with built in robes in all bedrooms (walk through robes to master)
– Stone benchtops and soft close drawers to kitchen
– Dishwasher and electric cooking
– Ducted vacuuming
– LED Lighting
– Quality soft furnishings throughout
– Large double attached garage with internal access and remote control door
– Good storage and workshop under the house
– Large circular drive with heaps of off street parking
– Manicured lush established gardens with superb outdoor entertaining area
– Built in Umbrella for outdoor entertaining
– Pond with waterfall and paved courtyards
– Vege gardens and greenhouse
– External roller shutters
EER – 1.5
Land Rates – $3,249.00 pa
Land Tax – $5,223.00 pa
UCV – $600,000
Disclaimer: Please note whilst all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this sales advertisement, RK PROPERTY PARTNERS does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective buyers to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.